Improve the quality of air in your home and help remove allergens, dust, odors and VOCs. Air purifiers can help remove airborne particles and improve air quality, especially if you have allergies, pets, or stale indoor air.
Using an Energy-Efficient Air purifier can save you $25 every year, while keeping the air in your home healthier.
Take a look at rebates for Air Purifiers for Massachusetts residents
Take a look at rebates for Air Purifiers for Rhode Island residents
Other rebates for Air Purifiers directly from ENERGY STAR
Air Purifiers can help against:
- Pet Dander
- Indoor toxins like household cleaning products
- Get the right sized purifier for the room you are placing it in
- Routinely clean and change the filters in your purifier
- Vacuum and dust your home often
- Include house plants in your home to help clean the air naturally