To be the premier, fully-integrated energy-efficiency resource in the Northeast.
To build a sustainable employee-owned company that energy users and program sponsors trust to consistently deliver energy-efficiency solutions which improve living and working environments and set the industry standard for professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Customer service above all else -- deliver what we promise
- Honesty, integrity fairness and respect in all aspects of our business
- Productivity through individual and collective resourcefulness and accountability
- Sustainability -- environmental, economic and personal
We strive to anticipate and accommodate our customers' needs to deliver a product that enjoys exceptional levels of satisfaction among energy end-users, contractors, program sponsors, and regulators. This approach to doing business extends to all levels at RISE, from managers and supervisors to field staff to support staff.
We have maintained this business approach over many years because experience has taught us that doing what is best for RISE begins and ends with doing what is best for our customers.
As a division of Thielsch, RISE has access to an even wider scope of experience and expertise
Thielsch Engineering, Inc. is a professional engineering firm with over 38 years of experience that provides integrated engineering, technical and laboratory services in the energy, environmental, water, and process industries, including utility engineering services for power plants and industrial facilities in the U.S. and abroad. The company employs over 600 people and is headquartered in Cranston, Rhode Island, with offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Florida, and Texas.
Thielsch's resources and financial stability support the RISE division in several respects:
- Attracting and retaining employees with competitive compensation and benefits, including an employer-paid Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP);
- Investing in training, software, equipment, inventory and other assets;
- Collaborating with other divisions and subsidiaries to offer customers full design/build services, including professional mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection (MEP/FP) engineering capabilities;
- Assuming the cash-flow burdens of large-scale efforts;
- Enabling the internal infrastructure needed to quickly and accurately process tens of thousands of transactions each year.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. At Thielsch they are more than just words – it is what drives us to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve. It is how we develop our teams, cultivate our leaders, and engage with our diverse communities. At Thielsch, everyone is encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work.